"In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette,

which provides the meaning of life and art.

It is the color of love.”

~ Marc Chagall


Welcome to my Blog!


The i heart collectibles™ web site is being forwarded here until the e-commerce web site is completed.
If you see something you would like to purchase, you can reach me @ iheartcollectibles@gmail.com

~ Trisha

4/13/2014

Fruits & Veggies!

Here are the first fruits and veggies I made...

Nectarines

Chili Peppers

Strawberries . I use these on cakes and dessert plates.

Oranges. You'd have to eat a lot this size to get your Vitamin C for the day. ;)


Apples


And these are just a small sampling of the first fruits and veggies I made.



Next Post: Desserts! 



This piece is very small, and enlarged so you can see the details.



Credit:
My Polymer Clay of choice is Premo! Sculpey® 
found at most arts & crafts stores, or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment