"In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette,

which provides the meaning of life and art.

It is the color of love.”

~ Marc Chagall


Welcome to my Blog!


The i heart collectibles™ web site is being forwarded here until the e-commerce web site is completed.
If you see something you would like to purchase, you can reach me @ iheartcollectibles@gmail.com

~ Trisha

4/13/2014

Polymer Clay Cuteness!!


I love anything small and cute, and couldn't resist making these little Wee Worms...



And then, of course, I had to make a bunch more...


I have to watch over them though, because they can get into a bit of mischief...



This scene is from a new creation that I will be sharing in a separate post soon.



And these cute, colorful snails...

These guys are really tiny.

And, of course, Book Worms!



My Polymer Clay of choice is Premo! Sculpey® 
found at most arts & crafts stores, or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment