"In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette,

which provides the meaning of life and art.

It is the color of love.”

~ Marc Chagall


Welcome to my Blog!


The i heart collectibles™ web site is being forwarded here until the e-commerce web site is completed.
If you see something you would like to purchase, you can reach me @ iheartcollectibles@gmail.com

~ Trisha

5/19/2014

Tiny Mice, Cute Mice, Singing Mice...


 This was my first attempt at making a mouse. Not bad, but not without flaws.

For size comparison. This guy is really tiny.

"Excuse me, I'm trying to eat."


My second attempt...

Meet 'Little Mister Big Ears'

Meet 'Marty'


"What? You have no cheese? That is too bad."
"Please stop staring at my cheese and go get your own. Thank you."

And then there's the singing mouse...


"I will sing for cheese!"


No comments:

Post a Comment