"In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette,

which provides the meaning of life and art.

It is the color of love.”

~ Marc Chagall


Welcome to my Blog!


The i heart collectibles™ web site is being forwarded here until the e-commerce web site is completed.
If you see something you would like to purchase, you can reach me @ iheartcollectibles@gmail.com

~ Trisha

10/14/2010

Too cute

Today I took new and final pictures of all my mini-dolls. After I was finished, I placed them carefully in a cardboard box top and set them on the top shelf in the storage room. The whole time I was taking pictures I was reminded again how uniquely adorable each doll is -  and how each one looked as happy as if it were school picture day or some other special event. Now I stood in the storage room laughing at how they looked from within the box - as if they were saying "What are we doing in here, and why are we in this box?"

I snapped a few quick pictures. A couple didn't turn out real clear, but here they are:

i ♥ treasures ™

No comments:

Post a Comment