"In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette,

which provides the meaning of life and art.

It is the color of love.”

~ Marc Chagall


Welcome to my Blog!


The i heart collectibles™ web site is being forwarded here until the e-commerce web site is completed.
If you see something you would like to purchase, you can reach me @ iheartcollectibles@gmail.com

~ Trisha

5/14/2010

Happy Friday!

Right now I am working on 15 mini's and 5 original 'treasures'. I'm excited because they just keep getting cuter (if that is possible).  I will be posting pics as soon as the mini's are finished and the originals have their clothes on! I have a bit of a surprise with the newest batch of originals!     

I am planning a trip to visit my son, his wife & my two grandson's - who live in Spokane, Washington mid-June. Because I think it's a bad idea to start a business and then not be available for it, I will be waiting until I return to launch my web site. Until then, I will continue to create!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me at: ihearttreasures@gmail.com

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!


~ Trish
i ♥ treasures  

No comments:

Post a Comment